- To register for a Course at Cool panda, you should be at least 18 years of age.
- A student’s registration and enrollment for courses are a binding agreement to finish the course and to pay the full fees. The application form must be signed to show the student’s agreement to follow Cool panda’s terms and conditions.
- All fees are payable INR and payment can be made as follows:
- By bank transfer directly to our account. Please note that all bank charges must be paid at source, otherwise the student will be charged on arrival. Please email or fax us a copy of the remittance advice. Please indicate the student’s name on the remittance.
- By cheque made out to “Cool panda”
- By cash
Cancellations & Refunds
- The fees you pay for registration or towards any other cause during the course will be non-refundable.
- If, after payment, Cool panda is unable to provide you a place in our course, a full refund will be ensured.
- Refunds will not be given in case you miss a lesson for any reason and neither will you be allowed to take the missed lesson again.
- Students will only receive an end-of-course certificate if their attendance is 70% or more.
- Cool panda may terminate your course in the case of serious misconduct and no fees will be refunded. So you are expected to behave in a suitable way both inside and outside the classroom.
- Attendance for every session will be taken, and latecomers will not be entertained.
- Classes won’t be rescheduled if you miss a lesson, regardless of the reason, unless Cool panda team has decided to do so.
Photographs and Filming
- Classes cannot be filmed or otherwise recorded in any way without the permission (in writing) of the management.
- Cool panda may use film or photographs of students for promotional purposes, discrepancies if any, with their consent.
- Cool panda are strict in following their rules regarding the age bar, but it reserves the right to accept students below the age limit in certain cases.
- In very rare circumstances, the stated maximum class size might be exceeded. If this does happen, it will only be by 5 persons and for a very limited period.
- Cool panda reserves the right to change or cancel the course entirely or partly. In such cases, an alternate course or a refund will be provided.
- Cool panda reserves the right to change teachers at any time during the course.
- Cool panda reserves the right to alter dates of the classes with prior intimidation to the students.
- Cool panda reserves the right to refuse application or admission to any applicant before the course begins. The Management is not entitled to give any reason for the rejection. If an enrolment is refused, all paid fees will be refunded.
- Students have to pay for any damage caused in the premises in any manner.
- Once you registered with us, you will be receiving calls and SMS from a third-party platform.
If you have any questions, please contact us